Scottish Church
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Church

Scottish Church Hall of Meeting

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prefect's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Père pobelcourt

Prefect's Office Empty
PostSubject: Prefect's Office   Prefect's Office Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Place where you can ask your questions about the Seminary and the fonctionning.
Back to top Go down
Trontor

Trontor

Prefect's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prefect's Office   Prefect's Office Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:05 pm

Entering Trontor feels a little weird about it all but was reassured all was for the best and usually is when the his french brothers of the faith are involved. Bowing to the Prefect he enters and takes a seat.

Greetings Prefect, could you explain in more detail once theirs more activity, what the school with mostly focus on or what a priest/monk could expand his knowledge on?
Back to top Go down
The_Preacher

Prefect's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prefect's Office   Prefect's Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:01 am

The Preacher enters tentatively. As a "new" priest, he is eager to expand his knowledge and learn the ways of the church more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Père pobelcourt

Prefect's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prefect's Office   Prefect's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 am

Pobelcourt enters his office.

Well, i'm sorry that i was absent for a while, I was taking care of my peoples in France.

So, the seminary will be the place where each new priest will be able to learn the bases of our Church, like the Dogma and how to make a mass, a baptism and a wedding.

If someone know how the religion works and some place of the dogma, like the Creation and the others chapiters, maybe you can help me to build the lessons, its easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prefect's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prefect's Office   Prefect's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prefect's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scottish Church :: Adjacent buildings :: Scotland Seminary-
Jump to: