Scottish Church
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Church

Scottish Church Hall of Meeting

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

project ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cleophas
Bishop of Whithorn
Bishop of Whithorn

project ideas Empty
PostSubject: project ideas   project ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Ok the church of Scotland need to be stronger to become independant of the english church.

I find it strange they ask that when episcocal assembly of England is three or four person active but well.

Ok here some ideas of thing i think need to be done.

1. first the very basic, do role-play related to the church. Priest do role-play mass not only IG please, if incapable then deacon do it, if you need help don't hesitate to ask.

2. Try to convince people to get baptize.

3. Be sure to recruit for people that want to participate in the church. Even if not level 3, a lot of job can be given.

4. always check the level 3 of your town look for new church way, look also at level 2 that are near to level up, try to convince them to become church way, lot of job are available not only priest, but preacher, diocess council member and i hope some monk at abbey IG.

5. The project of a university to teach people, with class about economy, judicial, politic, religion army, game mechanic explain. That way we are active, we show people that we care about them and will help the county to grow and the church recognize to be part of that grow.

6. Be mentor in your town, don't hesitate go help noob.

7. be active in tavern, very often when i was priest, i get many confesson in tavern and many time i get ask for advice.

That are simple thing to makes us stronger.

No we need to find teacher for different class and begin to think how to create that university, maybe create a religious order in charge of that university, dunno like saint-andrew order or something likes that.

And recruit, and speak about the abbey (just need to be level 1 to join an abbey) if we have at least 20 player ready to be in abbey i am sure i can convince admin to create one in Scotland. And that will assure us for sure independance from english church.

Any other suggestion are more then welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://scottish-church-rk.rpg-board.net
The_Preacher

project ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: project ideas   project ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:22 am

Just 2 notes: Most towns have an "life in the ....." thread. Post in it regularly. It can be just stating what you did for the day, or it can be more elaborate.

The other is about worship.

Lorudce did many services and the base outline is the same (we are liturgical). The sermons are all that need to change. Perhaps we should start posting copies of our in game sermons here and our forum sermons so we can "collaborate" better.
Back to top Go down
Sethreios

project ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: project ideas   project ideas Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 pm

I always post my IG sermon on the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Trontor

Trontor

project ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: project ideas   project ideas Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 pm

I was planing to perform one in Galloway Hall, since no one pays attention to the Highlands anymore

On the Abbey, theirs been little productivity I've gained by publicly speaking so i might just add in small hints within my work Smile

On #5, do you mean the ducal university or the one Hypno was gonig to create?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

project ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: project ideas   project ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

project ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scottish Church :: Believer Square-
Jump to: